This yarn was all free.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


The Whole Shebang
Originally uploaded by The Prolific Knitter.
A while back, an old customer of mine caught up with me to tell me she would no longer be knitting, as she was having wrist problems. Did I want her stash? (I can hear you all, dying out there right now.) Of course, I said yes, and so swung by to visit and pick up the offending items. It filled MY ENTIRE CAR. I have a mini SUV (a Toyota Matrix). Five tubs, like the one in the background, stuffed with Noro, Fiesta, Debbie Bliss, Brown Sheep, Mountain Colors, Schaefer, and others. You can bet that at every stop light, I was ripping out another bag and sighing happily. If you want to see the whole haul, click on over to my Flickr page (just click the photo). Some of it is for sale (with her permission, of course) and that's all located in the destash album. Lots of Noro, as I'm not a huge Noro fan, and all of it around 40-50% off. I mean, I got it for free, I can't charge full price without feeling like an ass. I am willing to swap, of course, for specific things - luxury yarns, sweater quantities, and handpainted sock yarn. Just send me an email at nararabbit (AT) yahoo (DOT) com if you're interested.

5 comments:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Just sent you an email about the Jade Sapphire and Fiesta Yarns...
=:8

Lisa said...

Gosh! I could just puke I'm so jealous lol!

Anonymous said...

oh. my. god. i think i just died inside a little bit. oh, and btw... my crazy works schedule ends after this week.. you should come over one night next week and we'll knit together somewhere other than the store.

Sourire11 said...

WOW. that's a hell of a stash! Congrats!

starrypurplehaze said...

so jealous! i sent your best pal prize on saturday, so you should have it soon, if you don't already. :)