One Skein Wonder

Friday, September 16, 2005


One Skein Wonder
Originally uploaded by happyhandpainter.
Finally, some knitting content! Until I figure out how to blog multiple photos in one post, I'll just be showing this one. This is my first One Skein Wonder, and I must say that I enjoyed the pattern.... EXCEPT for picking up the stitches! I'm horrible at it. I have books on finishing, but I just can't seem to do it. :\

I wasn't having too good of a day yesterday, and it was much cheered up by the fact the Mark's mother sent me a nice note all the way from New Zealand. She is such a kind lady; did I mention how lucky I am that his family is lovely?

I'm thinking of going to a gallery show of knit objects at the Barrett Gallery at Vanderbilt today... maybe meet my mom and aunt for lunch and do a little shopping for my secret pal. I'm hoping I'll find a place that has what I'm looking for so I can feel it and pick out exactly the color I want. I won't say any more lest I give myself away. :)

1 comments:

Aixea said...

Parts of New Orleans May Reopen Soon
The city of New Orleans will begin to reopen this weekend, Mayor C. Ray Nagin announced on Thursday, the first step toward reversing the unprecedented evacuation and closure of a modern American city.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a credit reports blog. It pretty much covers credit reports related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)