maid service

Friday, October 28, 2005

I think we are gonna talk seriously about getting a maid service when we get back. I'll be working full time and doing other things on the side, so I think the money will be there for someone to do vacuuming, dusting, mopping and wiping down once a week. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but these actions take up so much of what little free time I have that it would feel wonderful to have them done for me/us.


Work is going better on the show, I put in a few hours on Wed. night and had a crit today, it went well even with the hypercritical prof that everyone is scared of. I keep vacillating betweens fears of "my environment will not feel oceany enough,"; "I will not have enough creatures"; and "my paintings will look like garbage."

We'll see.:)

Mark's gone til Sat. night on a rugby trip. I'll miss him a lot, but it'll also give me time to actually clean without him asking "why are you doing that NOW?" (A: "Because *I* have to do it sometime, *I* might as well do it now.") Of course I don't say that. But I'd like to.

Love! :)

0 comments: